Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Paris: Mon Rêve!


 camera, cute, paris, phtography, text
I so want to visit paris with My parents. I really don’t know why I love this place so much. Out of all the prime and beautiful countries I chose Paris(of course paris is no less beautiful than any other country). I have started taking French classes. Gosh! I love my French institute so much. It exactly gives me the feeling as if I am in France already. Interacting with the professors, meeting French people, trying different French cuisine is just WOW! I love everything about FRANCE..i love the language, culture, places, food, music, movies…etc etc..I feel so so confident…yes! I can speak this language and understand it well.. It was my dream to speak in French…and see… I have successfully achieved by dream with my own efforts. I could see people around me changing their expression when they come to know that I am a Francophonie…Yipeee!!!

I am just waiting for the day when I will be standing under the Eiffel Tower clicking pictures of mine.I  want to work and make lots and lots of money to turn my beautiful dream into a reality. I know someday I will be sitting in the flight heading to France and having French cuisine. Just praying to God to make this happen soon..As of now I am just trying to be fluent in French.


As we say - Paris is always a good idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

someone with paws holds your heart!!!