Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Pocketful of dreams





I am a dreamer. I love to dream. I love day dreaming. I can dream anywhere...anytime..whether in office,home,metro. while working,eating,watching TV my dreams and imaginations are always with me. I love to dream and that what makes me get going. I may look calm and composed to some people but in my mind i am that super girl who fights with evil to save the life of innocent people, i am the princess who is sweet, delicate,lovable girl who is waiting for her prince charming to come and take her away from all the agonies of her life.I also want to be that bold independent girl who doesn't  need a man to complete her.

I think everyone should spend some time alone to daydream which will bring smile on their face and refreshes the mind.

Most people laugh and say to grow up. I believe that one day all my dreams will come true even the ones they laughed at it because i will make my dreams turn into reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

someone with paws holds your heart!!!