Sunday, 11 August 2013

Creativity matters



I have given my blog a new look. I joined my blog last month and i was completely new to it, not familiar with its features but now i have learned almost everything. I have designed a cover picture for my blog. its a very small thing for others but it has made me very happy designing that picture and i love it.i wonder how my interest in writing is making me more creative. Creativity in one thing opens the door for creativity in other things..Today, i  learnt that  how i can relate my photo editing skills with my writing skills. i have never thought that i could be so creative like this.its a very big thing for me. Exploring my talents and creativity is super fun!
thank you my dear blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

someone with paws holds your heart!!!