Thursday, 1 August 2013

If you love books...you can never be alone!



seriously books are our best friends...they work as a great stress busters. i love reading..reading good books makes me happy. i enjoy my books with a cup of coffee. i love it when it is raining outside and i am with my book getting comfortable in the couch.amazing feeling it is!!!!! i really like  people who love to read. i got a book  IT STARTED WITH A FRIEND REQUEST..loved the story... i loved the character in the novel especially Akash.. i always dream of having a life partner like Akash.. i think he is the perfect guy for every girl. The story made me emotional. i was touched by their love life...wishing to have a life partner like this..I also got THATS THE WAY WE MET. I cant wait to read it.. I am planning to enjoy this book with a cup of coffee  in my office.. yay!!! i am so so excited. the smell of books make me refreshed. it gives a positive vibes.. i dont need anybody if i have a good book in my hand.. i go lost in the world of fantasies. its better than watching a movie..
i love collecting books..as i have mentioned earlier i really want to have a mini library in my home where i could keep my books and show it off to everyone... i have never thought a good story can make someone so excited.. really somebody has said it right--Books are the ideal gift you can give to anyone.    

2 comments:

  1. yes you are right dear. books are our best friend.good to know you love reading..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!