Friday, 2 August 2013

The Perfect Man...




I have been hearing since the day i have gained some maturity in the case of love that perfect man doesn't exist. In my pre-teens  i have always wished for a tall,dark,handsome and rich man. i used to fantasize all the indian actors and models as my boy friend or husband. As time passed i learnt that these guys also expect to be with a similar kind of ultra mod girl. then why they would ever look at me. as i am a girly girl who loves to be pampered and protected by someone.
In my early twenties my perception about the perfect man changed. i started imagining being with a person who is softhearted and makes me happy even in the roughest phase of life. Money, looks didn't matter at all.. i just wanted a colorful and happy happy love story. I wanted a  man who would pamper me like a baby and give adequate time and  woould support  me in every walk of life..like a filmy hero..:)
a man who understands my problem and gives value and respect to my decision.
i wanted a soul mate, a best friend with whom i can share anything and with whom i feel secure. a man who makes me comfortable and  makes me feel like a princess.. :)
now a days when my parents are searching for my perfect man..i saw that their perception about perfect man is little different from me.. they are looking for a man who is mature and stable enough..who is financially stable to support his family..which i think is right to an extent. 
however i am happy that they know the kind of perfect man i am looking for... and they keep this factor in mind.. after all marriage is a very important thing in life.. so it has to be perfect.
As of now i am still discovering the exact definition  of  a perfect man. I think every woman who truly loves his man is a perfect man for her..as they find the perfection in him despite of so many imperfections in him. hope i will get my imperfectly perfect love(man) soon!



3 comments:

  1. hope you will soon find your perfect man and he will take you to the dreamland.all the best babiieee :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Searching for the Best Dating Website? Join and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals NOW and gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!