Saturday, 1 March 2014

Creativity from despondency

Today, I discovered an unusual thing in me. Whenever I feel sad or depressed, I involve myself in some creative stuff like writing, playing guitar or indulging in some crafts work. In fact all the best ideas come into my mind when I am usually sad or feel lonely. All my poems are written when I am sad or in solitude. I think being creative is the best way to cut your depression and boredom. This refreshes your mind and gives a positive outlook towards life.
 Due to some reason I was little wistful today. Instead of cribbing and cursing my life, i decided to let go off all my worries and free my mind by making some colorful folder.   

I am sharing the pics...





Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.-Steve Jobs


written for creativity Tribe  



7 comments:

  1. Thats brilliant Sonali. Creativity does bring u out of boredom. It is the best avagation. Thanks for ur visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!