Saturday, 15 March 2014

Wanderlust



I want to wander alone and see the world
exploring the different miracles of life 
By finding a beautiful place where my heart will reside.

I want to fly with my dream and touch the sky
a dream to get lost somewhere in the universe 
discovering  the happiness of life which would lift my spirits up high.

I want to leave this materialistic and sham society of mine
and travel to  unknown  places of the world 
adapting the various lifestyles and letting my soul shine.

I want to collect moments from the different countries 
and leave my footprints where ever i go
making memories all of the world by crossing all the boundaries.

I want to fall in love with the places i have never been before
 and watch the sunrise and feel the breeze of a strange town
breaking all the routines of life and live a little more.

I want to wander alone and see the world
exploring the different miracles of life 
By finding a beautiful place where my heart will reside.




11 comments:

  1. A globe trotter's paradise...
    Hope all your wandering lust is fulfilled leaving you with the most beautiful moments of your life...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem. It makes me want to travel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the thought process of a restless mind that you have ..go forward my dear ..make it happen now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its such a wonderful poem. It has reignited my wish to travel the globe and fall in love with different places. Thanks you Sonali for reuniting me with my long forgotten wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anoosha. Your appreciation means a lot to me... Its so good to see that we both share similar interests :)
    Your wish will surely come true...all the best dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!