Monday, 19 May 2014

everyone is my role model



“When a young person, even a gifted one, grows up without proximate living examples of what she may aspire to become--whether lawyer, scientist, artist, or leader in any realm--her goal remains abstract. Such models as appear in books or on the news, however inspiring or revered, are ultimately too remote to be real, let alone influential. But a role model in the flesh provides more than inspiration; his or her very existence is confirmation of possibilities one may have every reason to doubt, saying, 'Yes, someone like me can do this.” 
― Sonia Sotomayor


If i would say that i do not have any role model  then i would be lying to you all.Everyone in their life is in a learning stage. Since our childhood we have been learning something from someone.As a child when we lack knowledge and maturity about life. We tend to depend on our elders. They could be anyone ..our parents,teachers, relatives. We mostly do things as they want us to do because we have the belief that they are our well wisher and would always guide us to walk on the right path of life. Directly or indirectly we start considering them as our role model. We all have such role model in our life.

Role model is also known as "a good example." In my life i have been meeting many such people who taught me so many things. Somehow or the other they all worked as a good example for me. i don't have a specific role model because i believe every person is bestowed by some qualities. Of course there are also many negative traits in them but I always try to find their positive traits.Its not that i copy them but i try to think from their point of view and if my conscious allow me to look at life from their perspective, i don't see any harm in it.

My role model could be anyone. From a Rikshaw puller to a business tycoon, from an unknown person to a family member, i embrace their good habits. I am not an adamant by nature and thats what makes me perfect in my own way. A rikshaw puller teaches me to work hard no matter what  the circumstance is. I get inspired by many writers. When it comes to selecting an idol ,my family inspires me the most. I have learnt to be organized from my mother. My father's intellect and nature is the best in the world. I have learnt to paint from my grandmom. I get fascinated when i see the beautiful models and actresses on television and how confidently they carry themselves so well, It keeps me up to date with the latest trend in fashion. Writers like Jhumpa Lahiri and sydney Sheldon are my favourite and they inspire me to put my thoughts in to words. A child teaches me his innocence ,where as an old couple teaches me to love my partner unconditionally and be with him till the end of the life.

Inspiration is a priceless thing,it is a gift which could be taken from anyone. It is up to us whether we want to make our life more beautiful by bringing some positive changes which we would learn from others or ignore the beautiful gift which others would impart to us knowingly or unknowingly.
“A wise man ought always to follow the paths beaten by great men, and to imitate those who have been supreme, so that if his ability does not equal theirs, at least it will savor of it. Let him act like the clever archers who, designing to hit the mark which yet appears too far distant, and knowing the limits to which the strength of their bow attains, take aim much higher than the mark, not to reach by their strength or arrow to so great a height, but to be able with the aid of so high an aim to hit the mark they wish to reach.” 
― Niccolò MachiavelliThe Prince

This article is dedicated to everyone as you all are my role model. Thank you for making my life beautiful.

I am writing about #MyRoleModel as a part of the activity by Gillette India in association with BlogAdda.com

7 comments:

  1. I agree that anyone can inspire us to do something Great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! yes we can have inspiration from anyone, everyone has something to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonali. I have nominated you for Liebster award .If you are interested in accepting, click on the link to find out what you have to do: http://littlebiggirl06.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anoosha.. yes I am interested :)
      Thanks again for nominating me! yay!

      Delete
  4. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!