Wednesday, 8 October 2014

Dream on!


Dreams hold a special power to alter your mindset. It depends whether the dream you saw brings smile or frown on your face.  Dreams can be the best time machine. It can take you to the future or past and land u up on any fantasy land.  Dreams are the ideas or images that occurs in our mind at the time of sleep. It has the power to give you that joy or sorrow of life which in reality you have not thought of getting it. Dreams are the most mysterious part of a mankind. Good or bad, no one can get an idea of a dream the other person had, unless someone prefers to disclose their dream. Dreams for me is a gift from God. It gives me a certain kind of hope, a joy before going to sleep that whatever i wished for in a day and the things which i wanted did not happen may be possible in my dreams. I am a person who day dream a lot. I love imagining things and sometimes my imagination reaches a certain level which turns into the beautiful dreams in the night. I consider my dreams my entertainment. 
Today after a long long time I had a dream which made me woke up with a huge smile on my face. The best dream i ever had. I know well God presented me with this entertainment for three hours. Practically my constant imaginations and wishing for something had turned into this beautiful dream. Whatever is the reason, the dreams which i had made my day. There are some of the dreams i had which i will not forget in my entire life and this is one of them. I just pray to God to make this beautiful  dream come true soon. Before going to sleep, i was disturbed and disappointed, i whispered a prayer to God , about my wishes and wants and i am sure God must have listened to my prayers and i had this beautiful dream, this gave me a hope that someday my wish will definitely come true. 

My dream has done another marvelous thing for me, Its because of my dream i am able to write this blog post. I am sure after some days when i will go through my blog post and read this article, all the beautiful images will revert, reminding me of this wonderful dream which i had today.

All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them, everyone deserves to dream and make them come true, After all, life is all about dreaming, hoping and working on them to lead a joyous and positive life. 
 If you can dream it, you can do it

2 comments:

  1. beautiful !
    I am a dreamer too.
    But I am waiting for the day when dreams will transform to reality.
    :')
    glad I read this Diduu :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love.. I m sure ur dreams will come true very soon...just keep dreaming... :*

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!