Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Redefine your smart phone experience!

Now a day’s Mobile phones have become an essential part of our life. We feel handicapped if we unfortunately leave our mobile phones at home.  Mobile phones are no less than soul mates or best friends.  Slowly it is occupying the place of our closed ones. Gone are those days, when we had only a landline phones at our homes. I still remember when I bought my first mobile phone. It didn't have any features and I would use it only for making important calls. As time progressed, android and smart phones have replaced  those simple phone. These days, mobile phones are not only used for making calls. It does the work of a camera, a calendar, a reminder, an entertainer and many more.

I am quite fascinated about android phones. I keep exploring new phones in the market. With change in my requirements, my phone changes and what I found in the market has totally amazed me. The ASUS Zenfone 2 is on everyone’s mind.  I tried to find out the features of the phone and was completely moved by its amazing technology and features.

The some of it’s features are mentioned below which will compel  anyone to buy the phone:

1.            It’s amazing size and colour: I fell in love with the Asus Zenfone2, the moment I saw it. It’s wonderful sleek size and vibrant and wide variety of colours took my heart away.  I always wanted to buy a phone which has some unique colours and  Asus Zenfone 2 is very eye catching. I can flaunt my phone in front of my friends and can also use it in my office.
2.            It’s High Quality Camera- One of the very important features in this phone is its camera. Now a days everyone wants a phone with good quality camera and Asus Zenfone 2 has 2 pixel master camera which clicks clear and high quality pictures. One will not require the camera if he/she has Asus Zenfone 2.
3.            It’s amazing memory- As a writer, I have to keep records of my write ups and Asus Zenfone 2 helps me a lot in my profession. It’s 4 GB memory helps me keep all the write-ups at one place and I can show it to anyone through my phone. I can write anything on Asus Zenfone 2. The phone helps me penning down my thoughts anywhere and anytime. It also has many features like note pad or memo and applications which helps me to exhale in my field of writing. 
4.             It’s fast processor-  The phone comes with latest generation high end processor which carries out commands in the blink of an eye.
5.            It’s amazing battery life- My phone is my constant companion and my existing phone with a weak battery life keeps me on the edge and requires frequent recharging. The Asus Zenfone 2 has an amazing battery life and one does not have to recharge the phone again and again. The phone is ideal for me.




4 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and get $$$ for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the Ultimate Dating Site? Join to find your perfect match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals today & gain up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!