Monday, 11 May 2015

Motherhood


Motherhood is said to be the most beautiful phase of life. Being a mother not only makes someone   complete but when a mother sees  her baby for the first time, the joy she experiences is out of the world. I felt the same joy and contentment.  All I could think is to play with my little daughter  for hours and hours.    It has been rightly quoted that children are gift from God. 
 When my baby was born, I promised myself that I would try my best to make my baby happy and not let him suffer. I will be a shield to her. I would always protect my daughter  and take care of her at every walk of life. The initial stages of motherhood were little tough . As it was my first time but as  we say mother knows everything about her child. I gradually understood what my baby wanted and when my baby didn't feel good.
Motherhood has made me complete. After all the labour pain and carrying the baby for nine months, the moment the my daughter was  handed to me ,I experienced  an unique joy of completeness and contentment.   Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks when my little angel was handed to me. My husband and I shared the same feeling when we saw our baby girl for the first time. That day, my husband and I promised our baby that as parents we would take care of her at every walk of life. We would never leave her alone and we made sure  to keep her away from agonies and negative things.  Since then, I take care of my baby. As a mother, I am her shield and I easily know about her likes and dislikes.

My baby is very close to me and we share some precious moments with each other. My tiredness and fatigue disappears in a minute when I see my baby smiling at me.  There are certain things which I regularly follow to make sure that my baby feels energetic and fresh.

Unlike most of the babies, my little girl loves taking bath in her pink bath tub. She looks forward to bathing with her toys. I love it when she plays with water and makes sweet noises while laughing. Her giggling makes my heart melt.  I always make sure to use natural products for my baby. My baby loves water and is always ready to take bath no matter how cold it is. I have never seen her crying inside the water.

Apart from bathing , playing with her favourite teddy bear makes my cute little child very gleeful. My baby would pamper her soft toy and tried to have conversation with it. Alls she needs her brown teddy bear and she forgets everything. Hence , I make sure to take her teddy everywhere we go so that in case she gets cranky, I could divert her attention with her favourite toy.

My baby loves meeting new people. She never hesitates to go to a person who is unknown to her. She smiles and gets easily gelled with them. She is a sweetheart and never troubles me of anything. She loves colours too and I have decorated her room with all sorts of colourful toys , pictures and furniture which keeps my baby always happy and active.
My baby loves listening to nursery rhymes. I always have to sing a new lullaby to him every night.  She enjoys a lot when I start singing his lullaby and falls asleep within five minutes.
The collection of all these moments has made my life complete. I would cherish them forever. 
 “I am sharing my #MemoriesOfMotherhood with Bio Oil and BlogAdda. This Mother’s Day check out the Yummy Mummy calendar and  make a similar calendar of your own using the Bio Oil App.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!