Thursday, 18 June 2015

Hug Your Dad

Hugging someone is the most beautiful feeling in the World especially when that someone is very close to you. It is one of the best gifts which you can gift to a person. This Father's day I was confused what to gift to my father. He is my roll model. He has been always there for me. I was wandering from one store to another to find a special gift for my father. Choosing gifts for mothers is comparatively easy as there are plenty of options available in the market staring from makeup to clothes. They are even interested in household appliances and other decoration pieces but choosing a gift for fathers becomes a very difficult to select a suitable present for our dear dads.
I started shopping for father’s day before a week, I wanted to make this day memorable for him as well as for me. As I know him inside out, I am very well aware of his choices.  One of the best qualities of my father is that he is very down to earth. He possessed so many qualities and never show off. 
So I was tired of searching a good gift for my dad. At the end of the day I was feeling disappointed. I didn’t want to compromise with any substandard gift neither I want to gift him usual things as he has all the things and he is quite choosy.
I reached home empty handed, everyone could see the disappointment on  my face. My parents asked me the reason for my disappointment but I remained quite as I had kept this thing under the wraps.
I could not sleep the whole night that days. Finally an unique idea struck my mind, Why not use my creative skills and gift him something made by me. That night I took a scrap book, collected all his photographs, decorated them and wrote some beautiful messages and made a beautiful scrap book.
Finally the day came, I surprised my father with the scrap book and a fresh flowers of bouquet. He was on the top of the world after seeing the gifts and I was quite satisfied with the gift.  While turning each pages of the scrap book , he was emotional.
I was happy to see him happy but there was something missing and I realized to freeze the happy moment by hugging him tightly. My mother captured the moment is her camera and finally hugging my father completed the gift of father’s day.



“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda in association with Vicks.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

someone with paws holds your heart!!!