Saturday, 22 August 2015

Rediscovering Myself




It has been quite a while since I last wrote something about myself here. Last few months were quite hectic for me. I have got a new project , my exams have been delayed and I made many new friends. It was definitely a roller coaster ride for me.  In this hive of activities, somewhere I ignored my blog which is my biggest passion. I desperately wanting to write this post where I can pour my heart out.

I have also realized certain things about me. There were times, I felt alone and dejected for not able to fulfill my desires. I somehow wanted to break the shackles. I was looking for a some kind of inspiration  from someone which would give me a little ray of hope.  Days passed by and I couldn't find that inspiration. I checked videos on net, asked people for solution but nothing seemed to help.

One day, I was just cleaning my book shelf and I found the book which I always cherish. "The Secret". I had read the book earlier and the strong message which the book gives had  a huge impact on me.
I guess miracles happen when you least expect it.It worked like a magic for me.  It rekindled my positive outlook towards life which I had lost somewhere.
There are many books which I have read but only a few of them has managed to leave a long lasting impression on me.
That time I felt that God has helped me in searching my lost spirit.
Life is the biggest teacher and that day it taught me a great lesson to not to rely on someone for  happiness. It's only you who can help yourself to come out of any tough phase.
Now Onward I will try to be regular here.  

1 comment:

  1. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!