Thursday, 17 November 2016

My Childhood Friend

Friendship is truly an amazing bond. A life without friend is same as a fruit without sweetness. Friendship is very important for me. Being the only child, my friends are my lifeline. Out of many friends, there is one special friend who we really rely on. That friend becomes our jug, that friend who truly holds a special place in our hearts.
I t feels so great to have that special person in my life. I am going to tell you about my special friend who is more than a friend to me. We are childhood friends. I remember when we were in Nursery. We could hardly speak but we felt connected when we first met. He was in my class and we would sit next to each other and share out lunch.
We grew up together in the same school. As the years passed, we got to know each other better. Sometimes he would make fun of me, sometimes he would tease me but whenever I needed my friend, he would always there for me. I was weak at Maths and he was a bright student and scored good at Maths. The most amazing thing was whenever I needed any help, he never said no to me.
As we grew up, he went abroad for higher studies and I continued my studies here. He got so busy in her studies that we hardly talked. The emails and messages by him started fading away. I used to miss him a lot. He was my best friend. Nobody could understand me better than him.
After two years, I got a call from him. I was so excited to talk to my jug, my best friend. He gave me a huge surprise that he has returned to India and going to meet me next day. It was a wonderful news for me. I had started planning to meet my best friend after a long time.
Finally the day came, we both met after two years. It was the happiest moment to meet my childhood friend after such a long gap. We had decided to relive our childhood. We went to the same school. There we met our school teachers. We shared ice cream and made fun of each other.

I felt complete with him. Now we are married to each other. It is an amazing feeling to marry your best friend. We realized that we  both love each other when our parents started looking for alliance. I am blessed to have a fantastic friend as my husband. But more than that, he will always remain my jug!
 am writing about Jug in my life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda“.

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

someone with paws holds your heart!!!